Harper's Baptism


On Sunday, Harper James was baptized at my Mom and Quan's church - Faith Lutheran Church. It was a wonderful day! Harper left his mark on Pastor Laurie by throwing up on her during the ceremony ;) It was hilarious! It will definitely be a good story to re-tell when he's older.

Below are pictures from the big day. My grandparents, my Aunt Terry and her husband, Sherm were there to help us celebrate. Harper's Aunt Ashley also made the trip up from Eugene...which was a big deal because she doesn't wake up early on the weekends for just anyone :) Harper felt so honored!

It's hard to believe that he is 6 weeks old already! His newborn size clothes are actually starting to get a little snug! He gets cuter everyday. He is getting stronger also.

AND...with the use of a nipple shield, I've been able to nurse him more than a few times in the last few days! It was such a good feeling to have those bonding moments with just him and I like I had been wanting for the last 6 weeks. I feel confident that in a few weeks, I will be able to nurse him without the nipple shield. I can't wait :) It's been such a long process, and I feel like I've been digging out of a hole with the breastfeeding thing since he was born. I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! And I'm proud of Harper too!

Such a tender picture...can you tell that Grammie's world revolves around Harper James? What a lucky boy he is!!
Might I just say that this is my FAVORITE PICTURE of Harper and Tuli...it's just soooo sweet :)










No comments: