Working on my backlog!

The wonderful sweet, mischievious, smart, athletic, funny, handsome, talkative and lovable Harper James Jakobson Healy on his 2nd birthday - January 6, 2011

I've obviously fallen off the Blog Wagon, and I'm trying to get back on. I told Grammie it was overwhelming when I thought of all the blogs I would need to post in order to catch up to the present. She said I didn't need to do that (which I knew...it was just nice to hear it from a regular reader!), so what I'm doing instead is posting just a few pics, videos and a little commentary from the last couple of months. With a VERY active, talkative, determined and SMART little boy on my hands all day, it's getting more and more difficult to blog - I know you all understand!

Below are some pictures and videos from different things we did for Harpzilla's 2 birthday. Daddy and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! We love watching him grow into a caring, fun, sweet, active and intelligent little boy.

Videos and pictures from the actual day of his birthday below...









Harper playing his harmonica on his 2nd birthday


Harper having a birthday treat - Poprocks!




Harper being sang to at his b-day party @ Putter's Family Entertainment Center.

Everyone had a blast! And, sticking with birthday party tradition, he wore his hair in a mohawk =)

Pictures from Harper's birthday party below...








Boppa Healy and Nona Dena also came and took us out to dinner. Here is a picture of Harper eating some ice cream at the Mexican Restaurant we went to.


Everyday, I try to remind myself how lucky I am to have a healthy, happy child.

I love you, Harpzilla!

No comments: