Aunt Nicolle and Aunt Shortney



One of the highlights of my summer was finally introducing Nicolle to Harper. Nicolle is one of my dearest friends. Missy and I visited her in Denmark, and even though we haven't lived in the same city for a looooong time, we've always kept in touch. We've seen each other a few times since Harper's birth, but the stars never aligned for the two of them to meet. They hit it off instantly, and it made me so happy to watch them play =)



Another highlight was when Courtney came to visit us! Harper loves playing with her, and Courtney was very impressed with how well he spoke, and how big he was =)

Neither of these "Aunts" live very close to us, so we don't see them as much as we would like. I love that Harper always warms right up to them - it makes me feel like he understands and trusts how much I love these ladies <3

No comments: