Gracias a mi amor....


I love you.

Thank you for making me feel beautiful, even when I feel like a house.

Thank you for getting me a Gatorade from the fridge when I feel like I can't get up from the couch by myself.

Thank you for being strong in my weak moments.

Thank you for making me laugh, and for laughing at my jokes.

Thank you for telling me everything's OK, when hormones take over
my body.

Thank you for kissing my belly.

Thank you for pushing me to be a better person.

Thank you for all the feet and shoulder rubs.

Thank you for letting me wear your clothes because mine don't
fit anymore.

Thank you for helping around the house.

Thank you for being the best partner I could ever ask for!

1 comment:

Sarah LaPrade said...

ummm yeah, so, i almost just cried reading that. just an fyi. can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!